Restore query!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Robbs172, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Robbs172 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I've just performed a restore and backup to try and find some pictures that I had lost a few months back and once the iPhone restored I still couldn't find them.
    Only problem now is that my phone is how it was a few months ago, so ive now lost all recent messages & messages etc. this isn't what I wanted to do & now feel devastated that I've ended up valuable recent pictures looking for a couple of pictures from a few months back!
    Please tell me there's a way I can undo what I've just done & get back to how my phone was this morning!!
    Any help would be appreciated
    Robbs

2. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

The only way you are getting it back to how it was this morning is if you have a backup from this morning.

3. Robbs172 thread starter macrumors newbie

I thought this was the whole point on icould? To back up daily when I'm connected to wifi.
    How annoying!

4. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Backups on iCloud count as backups. So if you have one from the appropriate time, then you have a backup. See what's there.

Settings --> iCloud --> Storage & Backup --> Manage Storage. Then it should list any backups you have. You can click on them to see the last backup.