restoring problem in iphone 4 with an error 3194

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kuchiki1o, Apr 18, 2011.

1. kuchiki1o macrumors newbie

i have a problem in restoring my iphone 4
    whenever i tried to restore it i came up with an error 3194
    there is anything i can to fix it?
    well i mistakenly updated my iphone to 4.3.2
    then i tried to jailbreak it when i turn off my phone i am stuck in the apple logo
    i just wanted to unjailbreak my iphone but this error shows up every time i even use other computers to restore it but its the same..please help

additional: i used redsnow to jailbreak it but whenever i turn it off apple logo appeared and it never go away or disappear..
    before i can use my iphone again i have to jailbreak it again..
    help...

2. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Turn your phone off...open iTunes. Wait about 10 seconds after you turn your phone off. Now press the home button and hold it, at the same time connect the iphone to the white USB cable, but obviously the pin connector side, while still holding the home button. Once it's plugged in keep holding the home button until you see the "connect to iTunes symbol pop up on the iPhone screen. Now you can let go of the home button.

Now you can restore in recovery mode...it might help with your issue. If you have to download a new firmware to restore, once it is downloading within iTunes deselect "download multiple files" in the bottom left hand corner of the download screen. To get to this screen just select the tab that says downloads on the very left of iTunes.

Also you can try resigning into iTunes...heard that could help too.

Hope this helps, let me know.

3. kuchiki1o thread starter macrumors newbie

well i tried that to resignin but it didn't work..
    so i will wait for the new firmware to unjailbreak this?
    well can i consult the store where did i buy it? to replace it or fix it
    is that possible?
    but the phone was jailbroken