Resupported4 Trial

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nashmills, Jan 2, 2011.

1. nashmills macrumors member

I'm new to jailbreaking so I apologise if this is not the right place to ask this.

I see on Cydia there is a 10 day trial of Resupported4 but I can only see a buy link. Could someone please explain to me how I get the trial?

2. Bandolier macrumors 6502a

If that phone was previously owned and the previous owner used up the trial or YOU used it already and you're hoping to find a way around purchasing this great tweak.

3. nashmills thread starter macrumors member

I always pay for my apps, I'm not trying to cheat anyone. I bought my phone new direct from Apple and have only just jailbroken it. I have a genuine Apple cable and am using it with a paid for copy of DisplayOut. I was just interested to see if installing Resupported4 would improve the output quality at all. If it did I would definitely buy it.

Cydia indicates there is a trial version available but I can't see how to get it, hence my question.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Don't mind him.
    He's always acting like that.
    I just checked it and it is letting me install the trial. I'd try a restart and try again. If not contact the Dev to see if he can fix it for you.

5. nashmills thread starter macrumors member

Thank you, I have it now. I didn't realise I just had to click the download button.