iPad Pro Retail store restock?

illo4325

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 28, 2012
Does anyone know how often the retail Apple stores receives new shipments? I’ve been watching the Apple Store app for the iPad Pro configuration I want to appear for pickup for days now, but no luck yet...

Banglazed

macrumors demi-god
Apr 17, 2017
Cupertino, CA
It is better to use istocknow.com to set up a notification when your local Apple Store receives the device you wanted and then you quickly order it for pickup.

Reactions: illo4325

Lobwedgephil

macrumors 601
Apr 7, 2012
Usually everyday, also note that if the store doesn't have a certain amount of stock, it won't show up online. Means they may still have it in the store though.

tekchic

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Also try to check early in the morning during the week, because if they got stock overnight for sale that day, you can grab one for pickup before the store opens. For me in PHX, this is around 6am when stock updates.

iStockNow alerts work too though.

illo4325

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 28, 2012
Also try to check early in the morning during the week, because if they got stock overnight for sale that day, you can grab one for pickup before the store opens. For me in PHX, this is around 6am when stock updates.

iStockNow alerts work too though.
Thanks! I will do that. I've checked every morning since around that time as well as earlier (I usually start work around 4am so I'm up...) and later, but I haven't seen any available for pickup. Honestly, I'm surprised there haven't been any!