Retail store to find macbook cases/messenger bags?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by bluesTank, Dec 4, 2008.

1. bluesTank macrumors regular

I am trying to find a messenger bag for my macbook, as well as a nice sleeve for my wife's new Dell XPS m1330 for christmas.

Does anyone know a good retail location (besides an apple store, too much $$) that sells this kind of stuff? I have had bad luck buying stuff online and I really would like to be able to see it before I buy it.

2. shady825 macrumors 68000

shady825

I've seen messenger bags at target and walmart. Even Gap & Old Navy have stuff like that, depending what style your into.

3. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Ross, TJ Max, Marshall's, and little luggage stores at your local Mall might carry some messengers bags...
    Best Buy and Target for sleeves.

4. aawil macrumors 6502a

aawil

Marshalls can certainly be great for messenger bags. My local store has some timbuk2 bags in right now.

5. sickmacdoc macrumors 68020

sickmacdoc

Staples, Office Max and Office Depot all have good selections of sleeves and cases. In my area Staples seems to have the widest selection of those three.

6. hellfire88 macrumors 6502

The best buy's in my area actually have quite a nice selection of cases for you to check out in person.

Also, if there is a Microcenter store near you, they usually have a whole ton too on display (at least the one by my house does, like 2 aisles of bags). Good luck.