Retail store wall panels

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by ThatGuyThere, Jul 25, 2008.

1. ThatGuyThere macrumors newbie

I have two wall panels. These are the huge (10 ft?) rectangle wall banners that hang on the side/end walls of every store.

- Introduction of the Mac Pro
    - Introduction of the iPod Nano

2. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

:eek:

Cool, dude. Pics?

I have a home theater in my basement. I've seen pics of people turning them into "Ice Cream Parlors", "Used Record Shops", "Diners", and "Apple Computer Museums"...

I guess it's not too far off until someone puts in an "Apple Store".... :eek:

3. ThatGuyThere thread starter macrumors newbie

I could easily pull that off as I have a number of those gigantic iPods that hung in the window displays forever as well as a number of other foam-board easel displays. I have everything in storage at the moment but will get them out and snap some pics when i have a chance

4. Hrududu macrumors 68020

Hrududu

Thats awesome. When our local CompUSA went out of business, I tried to get them to let me have some of that stuff from the Apple section. They wouldn't sell it to me because "It had to go back to Apple."

5. mactarkus macrumors regular

mactarkus

AT&T iPhone Display

Last year I won an AT&T iPhone display. It didn't go for much because most people thought shipping would be high. Unfortunately, the seller never got back to be with a final price with shipping so I never got it. At least I never paid for it either. It's too bad because it would have looked sweet in Macca.

6. aosman macrumors 6502

I think the massive iPhones on display at apple would definitely be awesome to have. Pretty hard to get a hold of, if not impossible.

7. Fonzijr1964 macrumors 68000

Fonzijr1964

8. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

It's just a matter of getting the plastic bezel and buying plasma TV.

9. Fonzijr1964 macrumors 68000

Fonzijr1964

The Plastic bezel is the problem

10. Xavier macrumors 68020

How did you get them? I went to the Apple store near me and asked what they did with the old posters. They told me that they send them back to Apple :(.

I wouldnt mind a huge wall poster

11. Fonzijr1964 macrumors 68000

Fonzijr1964

i will buy them

12. ThatGuyThere thread starter macrumors newbie

email me @ slpodcast@gmail.com with your offer. If you want pics I can get them for you this coming weekend as they are in storage about an hour away from me. I also have a gigantic ipod with the daily show on it as well as the window display panels from the introduction of the macbook

macbook my day
    macbook my night
    I believe this is a series of 6-8 panels. They are 2x2 squares. Will take pics of those as well.

13. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

like the big plastic ipods they have hanging?

first bid: $50

what ipod is it?

14. ThatGuyThere thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes it is one of the roughly 4 ft tall ipods. It is a "60GB video ipod" from the video ipod launch. It has John Stewart on the screen promoting the Daily Show