Rethinking Rose Gold

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tikatika, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Tikatika macrumors 6502

Tikatika

i was quite excited about this new color initially but am having second thoughts. I know I can cover the back with a solid case, but am kinda wanting the black bezel this time around after having white for 3 iterations. Not an earth shaking problem, just voicing indecision in a forum that sometimes understands :)

2. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

3. Willdr1991 macrumors newbie

Hmm I'm having the same thoughts, originally had the space gray 6 plus, then switched to tmobile and got the gold. Now I'm not sure whether to get space gray again or rose gold. Space gray is very sleek and classic. Rose gold would be new and different, also indicating it's the 6s and not the regular 6. I really like that saddle brown apple leather case and can picture it looking good on the space gray and silver iPhones. Not getting gold since that's what I have now.... Decisions decisions...

4. lienhart macrumors 6502

lienhart

I actually regretted not ordering the Rose gold and ordered another phone this morning and will just return my gold :p

But, I'd say stay with Rose gold! It's the newest color and it's really sleek and unique. People will also know that it's the 6S. Get the black 7, because it will most likely not come with a new color and the black will be so nice :D