Retina Macbook (EXTERNAL 1080P HD CAMERA)

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Mikeoporto, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Mikeoporto macrumors newbie

Can anyone here help me clear my mind?

Im coming from late-2011 Macbook pro and Im ready to upgrade to Retina Macbook.
    (My Pro is Still a GREAT MACHINE! handles everything i throw like a breeze! Carry this 4 pounder machine w/ its charger every single day for the last 3 years)

Retina Macbook is amazing! The Only downside I found is that 480p camera.

Im an Entrepreneur and in Marketing, so my job consists of meeting and talking to a lot of people in person or thru web conference (most of the time web conference, meeting with them for almost 5-6hours a day discussing my company and products Web conference is the future of business and advertisements eyy...

480p camera in the Retina Macbook is a let down and a crap.

ANY COMPANY YOU KNOW HERE WILL BE MAKING EXTERNAL HD 1080P CAMERA FOR THE RETINA MACBOOK?

Best Regards!
    -Mike

2. donlab macrumors 6502

donlab

just get a 2014-2015 MBA. Why get a macbook with one port then a dongle to attach a usb webcam?

3. Mikeoporto thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, i trust the people on this site more than those products available in the market. Thanks mate!

----------

I honestly just thought of this too, i just realize that the new macbook is under powered and will not fit entirely with my needs. I guess ii got hooked the moment i saw the macbook. Thanks man.