Retina MacBook Pro + Display

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Ramp, Aug 26, 2013.

  1. Ramp macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2012
    #1
    Hi there,

    I want to get a new MBP badly + I want to get a display for it.

    It's been a while since they updated mbp and tbd.

    Is it possible they will ge updated soon or I should just go and buy ones now?
     
  2. Flood123 macrumors 6502a

    Flood123

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Location:
    Living Stateside
    #2
    What I am about to say has been said many times before. If you need it now, buy now. If you can wait, wait.
    I forget where it was that I read this, but i am pretty sure i saw something in regards to the new macbook pros with the new chips would be out sometime before the end of the year.
     

Share This Page