iPad Retina wallpaper - simple backgrounds only

LushMojo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2008
Camden, Maine
I know a lot of you like pictures as your background on you iPad, but I tend to only like simple backgrounds (i.e. - a texture, a pattern, etc). I don't mind a really cool pic for the lock screen, but for the home screen I want simplicity. To that end, I thought I'd start a thread just for backgrounds like that.

I'm attaching an image as an example, even though the size isn't right for retina (2560x1440).

Attachments

Lukeyy19

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
England, UK
Wow. Those are awesome. Is there anyway you can make them in more colors? I will really appreciate it
those were the colours that looked the best with each pattern, but let me know which ones and which colours you'd like i can just do them ones, rather than me going through and making a load more.

DenisAuermann

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2012
San Salvador, El Salvador
those were the colours that looked the best with each pattern, but let me know which ones and which colours you'd like i can just do them ones, rather than me going through and making a load more.
I really hope I'm not imposing on you. I liked the third pattern, is there anyway you can make one in orange (my fav color) and pink (for the missus). Thanks in advance