Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NestOfRobins

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 14, 2011
Ever since I modified the settings to get the FB app working on my iPad2, I have been getting a large number of "immediate crashes". I have isolated the problem to RetinaPad. After removing RetinaPad, everything works (albeit w/o the advantages of RetinaPad.)

I tried reinstalling RP, but the same problem occurred.

It always happens w/ the same applications, e.g., CrashReporter (ironic, huh), FB and the Navigator application (from Star Alliance).

Help!

themyst

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2010
The "cracked" version of retinapad will crash apps with winterboard installed, but the paid legitimate version works perfectly with winterboard.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
The legitimate version of RetinaPad works perfectly fine with the free FaceForward tweak from Cydia if you simply can't wait for FB to release their app. Zero crashes on either the FB app or Crash Reporter. Either your edits are to blame, or you're not using the paid version of RetinaPad.

sideswipe

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2011
Paid version of retinapad working 100% with winter board and FB app here on iPad 2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.