If you can return it and have another computer on standby that is useable enough to hold you out until the new Macs are announced then yes, return. Upcoming Macs will be obviously be better and will probably have fixed the current gen keyboard display and other issues.
It depends if you're happy with the current one, how you're using it, whether you have something to fall back on. Since you're asking, I'd say yes. If you really needed the current one you wouldn't be asking right? You'd be thinking "I can't return this, I need it". But since you're asking, then you probably don't REALLY need it right? So I would return it and wait.