Return if not happy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ajnicho, Jul 16, 2010.

1. ajnicho macrumors 6502a

What about those people connected to a contract. Are they able to get out of the contract if outside of the networks return policy?

Although there is a major problem with the design, Jobs has done right to offer free bumpers and I applaud him. Not the fix we were after but we were never going to see a recall. If people dont like it, they can simply just get their money back. I hope the networks follow suit and allow people a refund or at the very least exchange to a different phone.

2. StuddedLeather macrumors 6502a

I believe he said AT&T will allow people to leave there contracts within the first 30 days. But clearly that's already a given.

I'm just waiting, impatiently for my White model! ;)

3. Daveoc64 macrumors 601

Here in the UK O2 has announced they will be making a Statement on what Apple said Monday.

I'm expecting them to confirm that they'll offer refunds where people want them.

4. lnferno macrumors 6502

Amen! I am so sick and tired about people complaining about their iPhone4. If you are not happy with it - that's perfectly fine. You have options -- return it if you aren't happy with it, but for the love of God, please stop the endless whining.

5. ajnicho thread starter macrumors 6502a

oh well that's good to know. There official statement 2 weeks ago after the letter from Jobs said that the 30 day return offer was only on Apple sales, not o2 sales. Maybe they'll change their stance now.

6. Daveoc64 macrumors 601

I think it's important for me to note, that when I said "I'm expecting" that's purely my opinion and not based on any fact or statement from O2.

I don't think O2 could ignore the gesture Apple has made.