Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsnuff1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 4, 2003
NY
I think im regretting not waiting for the 3G version, and might return my wifi for the 3G when its available.

Can I return something I bought from the online store to a apple retail store? Do we get the same 2 week return period?

colourtheatre

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2010
I think im regretting not waiting for the 3G version, and might return my wifi for the 3G when its available.

Can I return something I bought from the online store to a apple retail store? Do we get the same 2 week return period?

hi, please check your PM :)

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
You can return it and get the full amount that you paid refunded. If you open there box, there will be a 20% restocking fee.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
You can return it and get the full amount that you paid refunded. If you open there box, there will be a 20% restocking fee.

everyone keeps saying 20% restocking fee, it's only 10%.

Apple Store Policy

"All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. Apple will assess a 10% restocking fee on any opened hardware or accessory."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.