return iphone 6 purchases from verizon.com

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Slumpey, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Slumpey, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

Slumpey macrumors regular

i received my iphone 6 and if for some reason I want to return it within the 14 day window, do I need to mail it back in or can I return it to a Verizon Store?

If I want to exchange it with a bigger phone, do I need to still need to mail the iphone 6 back since it was purchased online or can I do the exchange at an apple store or does it need to be a verizon store?

Thank you for helping out here with my question today.

2. Slumpey thread starter macrumors regular

3. Rud3Bwoy Suspended

Rud3Bwoy

same here but bought mines online want a 64 gb after my songs im left with 4.5 gb tho i don't save pics/videos on my phone only music think i should be fine but to be safe yeah

4. Slumpey thread starter macrumors regular

can I bring it to a verizon store? apple store? or does it need to be mailed? I want to upgrade

5. Wise87 macrumors 6502

Good thing they made a 128 with all the music.

6. Rud3Bwoy Suspended

Rud3Bwoy

u can go to apple store

----------

to big for me 64 gb seems right tho

7. jamezr macrumors G4

jamezr

Go online and chat with a Verizon rep. They can answer that question rather quickly for you.....

8. Slumpey thread starter macrumors regular

I purchased the iphone 6 via verizon.com, I can exchange it at an apple store if they have the larger iphone 6 plus I want?

9. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

I don't think this will work because you have to return the phone where it was originally purchased so if verizon, then you have to return it to verizon. I'm sure that is the case with verizon.com orders, you can return to the verizon.

I know that with the Apple online store (I'm not sure about iphones), but other apple products bought online can be returned to the store. I've done this a few times.