Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Staindsoul

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
Texas
Alright BB called and told me they didn't get my pre order in last night so I went to Walmart this morning and picked up the 16GB.

Now BB calls me and says they got my 32GB in stock today and I can pick it up tomorrow.

Is there a way I can return this to Walmart and then pick up my BB iPhone? I didn't know since I already started my new 2 year activation.

Thanks in advance.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
If you return it you would have to wait for you elgibility status to be updated which could take a few days. Tough call, but good luck.

Staindsoul

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
Texas
I could go into AT&T tomorrow morning and ask them first. Hopefully they can help me out.

pugnut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
I could go into AT&T tomorrow morning and ask them first. Hopefully they can help me out.

My 2 cents is that you would run the risk of screwing with your eligibility. You may be able to resolve it over time, but you will not be able to do that by the time you return the phone at the mart and head over to Best Buy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.