Return my 2 week old iPod Video and wait, or keep it?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by 7302473, Aug 24, 2007.

  1. 7302473 Suspended

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2007
    #1
    I bought a 30gb iPod Video for $269.99 CND 2 weeks ago and now with the new iPod announcements do you think I should return it and wait for the new iPod to come out?
     
  2. papadopolis1024 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
  3. knelto macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    #3
    If CND means Canadian Dollar, then: 269.99 Canadian dollars = 255.45 U.S. dollars.

    Close enough.
     
  4. gr8ful macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2007
    #5
    Agree! Return it.

    If no announcement by say October, repurchase.
     
  5. madmaxmedia macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2003
    Location:
    Los Angeles, CA
    #6
    If you can return it for a full refund, definitely do it.

    Expectations are very high right now, and it seems an update in September is highly likely (early September.) If there is a special event on September 5, the official invite should come out in the next few days, which would provide further confirmation.

    Worst case scenario, you just buy the same unit in a couple of weeks.
     
  6. Eric Lewis macrumors 68020

    Eric Lewis

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Location:
    CANADA? eh?
  7. ds252 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2007
    #8
    Actually is was 250 in "Canadian Funds" as well just he got it after the first price drop and not the second...also definitely return it if not to just get the little extra memory room for no extra charge unless you really don't need it but even the lower end model is they're going that way will probably look differently...hopefully.
     

Share This Page