Return policy on Bumpers?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by puggles, Jul 20, 2010.

1. puggles macrumors regular

Finally got my green and white bumpers from apple today and noticed the materials are completely different from the black bumper, i actually like the rubber on the black one better but it stretches way too easy...is it too late to return it since it basically falls off my phone every time i take it out of my pocket.

2. Aaron J macrumors newbie

I got my green one yesterday. took about 3 weeks, I ordered it the day of launch. I had a feeling they would be hard to get. Still waiting on the White iP4.

3. spades1412 macrumors 6502

I picked up a black bumper from an Apple store and returned it the next day. I didn't care for the fit. It felt way to lose around the phone. I walked in and said I'd like to return this. The apple store didn't ask any questions, just refund my card and I was on my way.

4. Drusso macrumors member

I called them and asked yesterday and they said 14 days from purchase...and on my receipt it showed a restocking fee of 2.90, which I thought was lame but whatever i'm over the 14 days so I guess i'm keeping the bumper.

5. puggles thread starter macrumors regular

damn guess ill be keeping it....at least it will end up being free :p

6. calvy macrumors 65816

I got a full refund when I took mine back on the 14th day after purchase. I told them my iPhone had shattered with the thing on, and I didn't want it anymore.

7. davidhawkins123 macrumors regular