Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Surfing@Blacks

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
I ordered a macbook pro in late june which had a speaker issue. I got a replacement last week and was wondering if the 14 day return period resets with the replacement? I am debating on returning my 15" mbp for the new macbook airs since I don't see myself using the 15" to its capabilities and could just be a waste of money.

randomrazr

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2011
I ordered a macbook pro in late june which had a speaker issue. I got a replacement last week and was wondering if the 14 day return period resets with the replacement? I am debating on returning my 15" mbp for the new macbook airs since I don't see myself using the 15" to its capabilities and could just be a waste of money.

id keep the 15inch for tis specs and performance.

u can try and exchange it for the air

dont ask here, go to the apple store and ask

jasonbro

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2011

There's no way it "resets". Maybe they'll extend it the same amount of time you were without the computer, but that's all i'd expect.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.