Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ronaldcastillo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
I returned my previous X around 5 hours ago, but it seems like my next upgrade hasn’t gone back into my account yet. How long does that normally take? Wanted to hopefully do an in store pick up tmrw if any of my stores have the 256gb in stock.

iModFrenzy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2015
Kamino
I returned my previous X around 5 hours ago, but it seems like my next upgrade hasn’t gone back into my account yet. How long does that normally take? Wanted to hopefully do an in store pick up tmrw if any of my stores have the 256gb in stock.

I would give it a day, or contact a chat rep and see if they can fix that for you

Side question: What made you decide to move up? I mean I know more storage but did you happen to fill the X up? Just curious, don’t have to answer of course

Fin745

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2013
I canceled my Pre Order and it didn't' revert until I chatted an Agent with AT&T, I had called them more then once since the Monday before the lunch. it wasn't until I chatted them Thursday someone was able to reverted asap. So yeah chat them.

Ortiz7983

Suspended
Aug 6, 2012
I cancelled both of my orders. Got mine yesterday, my wife’s was delayed. I cancelled hers today and set up an appointment 4 minutes after with Apple from the Apple store for a 256GB space gray. Viola.
e11340b5958522579d9da58f23ab4215.jpg

Reactions: iModFrenzy

ronaldcastillo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
I would give it a day, or contact a chat rep and see if they can fix that for you

Side question: What made you decide to move up? I mean I know more storage but did you happen to fill the X up? Just curious, don’t have to answer of course

Thanks! Chatted w/a rep and she said it should be back by tomorrow. *crossing fingers*

I was testing out the 4K video and notice it took up a lot of space. I'd figure for $150 more, I might as well invest in more storage. I'm a designer/photographer as well, so I normally like to keep PDF files on my phone as well as edited photos.
[doublepost=1509872733][/doublepost]
I cancelled both of my orders. Got mine yesterday, my wife’s was delayed. I cancelled hers today and set up an appointment 4 minutes after with Apple from the Apple store for a 256GB space gray. Viola.
e11340b5958522579d9da58f23ab4215.jpg

Returned mines around 12 hours ago and it's still not showing. Hoping it'll revert back by tomorrow morning when their online availability goes back up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.