Returned iphone 4. I will wait for white iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcho3, Jul 18, 2010.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

I was going settle for black iphone 4, but my phone still drops bars with bumper case on it. Now, I admit that the bumper does help, but my iphone 4 still struggles to maintain 2-3 bars. I don't have this issue with my blackberry 9700. Since, I wanted white iphone 4 from the beginning, I decided to just return this phone and wait for black one.

What are you guys doing about your problems with your iphone 4? Anyone just keeping or returning it?

2. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Considering that I don't have any problems that aren't explained by the lack of at&t signal in some spots I'm keeping it like almost everyone else.

3. macfan881 macrumors 68020

I'll laugh if you still have problems with the white iPhone it hasn't been confirmed that its been fix and i doubt it will.

4. beamer8912 macrumors 65816

I really don't think the White iPhone will fix anything.

5. cwubbels macrumors regular

cwubbels

The black one is already available (if you can find one). ;)

6. atticus27 macrumors regular

atticus27

The white one will have the same reception problems. It's kinda douchie to even have bought the black one if you planned out that you were gonna take it back to buy the white one, but if you like it do it. I think white will show scratches and cracks more easily than black does and will probably show fingerprints worse.

7. D3lta macrumors 6502a

I'm returning my iPhone on Friday (a day before my 30 days runs out) so I can pick up the white one when it comes out.

I don't expect it to have any hardware changes, I just want the white one.:D

8. zizo79 macrumors 6502a

zizo79

Mine is going back tomorrow. I am going back to my 3GS until AT&T fixes their network ( speeds of 400kpbs down & 50 kpbs up average )

9. 301finest macrumors regular

This was my original idea. Will return on the 23rd, wait it out till the white one comes out. I had the 3G ans 3GS model and white and I loved it.

10. jfyrfytr25 macrumors 6502a

jfyrfytr25

Um, show scratches more? No. Scratches have always been easier to see on black then white. Take a car for instance. Also, The iPhone 3GS black showed scratches worse than white.

As far as cracks??? What is there to crack other the the two pieces of glass that both the white and black one have? In which case if you cracked the glass, it's gonna be noticeable whether it is black or white. And as for fingerprints, again with the last two generations of iphones having a black and white option, we know that the black showed a ton more prints than the white. People said that all the time. The one thing it is worse at is showing dirt. Did you think this one through?

11. hcho3 thread starter macrumors 68030

So, all of you guys have issues with your iphone 4? I thought I was the only very few people in 0.55% category.