Returned iPhone 5s UK

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dubois, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Dubois macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I recently purchased an iPhone 5s from the Apple Online store, but decided to return it - so I did. It was picked up by TNT on Friday 3rd October to be returned to the Apple Warehouse. But it's Monday and I have still had no email or phone call from Apple to suggest that they have even received it yet. Nor has the 'return' section on my account progressed any further (it's still on Return Request Pending).

I have a receipt from TNT to prove that they collected it, but am wondering if it's just me being a bit neurotic about it? Do Apple returns continue over weekends? Or is it weekday-only? If so, how long do you think it will be before they receive the phone and process the refund? (I only have until 13th October to return the phone, and fear that it may not get there in time).

If anyone could help at all, even if it's from previous experiences, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. localboy28 macrumors 6502a

The return is ok as you applied for it before the 13th

The phone is probably sitting in a warehouse wating to be processed, with it being the weekend not much will be done.
    Should get some word tomorrow or Wednesday then the refund will be processed. Should be sorted by Friday.

3. Pluto88888 macrumors regular

hello, Did you recieved your refund?
    I'm having the same issue sent iPhone 6 back last week thursday heard nothing from apple.

4. maka344 macrumors 6502a

maka344

Maybe they are just really busy and have a backlog of returnes to process.

I requested to return an Apple Case then 30 minutes after requesting the return, I received an email saying that they have received the item and the money will be with me in 3-5 days. The case is packaged and waiting to be sent.

5. Tobias Funke macrumors 6502a

Tobias Funke

It was picked up!

That as far as you have to worry about it.