returned MBP, wait before ordering new one ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Tex-Twil, Apr 26, 2010.

  1. Tex-Twil macrumors 68020

    Tex-Twil

    Joined:
    May 28, 2008
    Location:
    Europe
    #1
    Hello,
    I've just called Apple because I'm returning my high res MBP. (see this thread. I'm now waiting for the call of UPS which will pick it up. The question I have is whether or not I should wait till I get the money back (2 weeks) before ordering a new one. Is there any reason for which Apple could possibly refuse the refund ? I asked the lady on the phone, she said I should not hesitate to order a new one but of course she's a sales person so her job is selling. I don't want to end with 2 MBPs :)

    I used the mac just some hours the put it back to the box.


    Thanks,
    Tex
     
  2. jmcclain145 macrumors regular

    jmcclain145

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2008
    Location:
    Atlanta, GA
    #2

    I would say go ahead and buy the new one. If its within the return policy and there nothing wrong with the returned Mac, then you should be fine.
     
  3. Tex-Twil thread starter macrumors 68020

    Tex-Twil

    Joined:
    May 28, 2008
    Location:
    Europe
    #3
    ok I've just ordered it. I hope everything will be fine
     

Share This Page