Returning 42mm SS BSB

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by sgw086, May 6, 2015.

1. sgw086 macrumors member

After one week I can say I really enjoy and like this watch. It is a nice product and I didn't experience a lot of the bugs others have reported. However, my biggest complaint at this point is how easily it scratches. I get it, stainless steel scratches. However, that bugs me and for how much it costs, I'm not willing to accept it or continuously buff out the scratches. Also, I primarily use it for fitness in the form of heart rate monitoring and calories burned. My vivo fit does that for me so aside from that, messages are nice and fun to respond to, but half the time I end up pulling out my phone to respond cause I'm at work or at home and not going to speak into my wrist to respond to a message. Half the other apps I don't use. So while it has some really cool features, it's just not as useful as I thought it would be. So I've decided to return it.

2. ratigator macrumors regular

ratigator

Did you already scratch it, or are you just going on rumor?

3. BSben macrumors 6502a

Glad you didn't buy the Edition one, gold scratches even easier.

4. sgw086 thread starter macrumors member

Lmao I don't need attention. I just posted for others on the fence about it. Hopefully your unnecessary comment gave you the satisfaction you so desperately needed though #

5. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

If you were planning on using it mostly for fitness than why did you decide to get the SS version and not the AWS?:confused:

6. bobTX10 macrumors member

If it was for others "on the fence" about it, there are numerous ongoing threads on the forum. The fact that you created an entirely new one speaks volumes.

But atleast you realized it was not for you in time to return it. could have made a profit selling it though.

7. GoofyCyborg macrumors member

I'm sure apple have paid staff on theses boards who jump in with useless comments if anyone dares post anything but positive comments.

The 'iwatch' is a waste of money, a gimick. Maybe two or three revisions down the line it will have grown into something worth buying. Till then let the fanboys spend their money and iron out the kinks i say! :D

8. mrboba1 macrumors regular

Yes, that's what Apple pays their employees to do.

What a gig!!!:D

9. grenhall macrumors regular

I'm getting $400 000 / year from Apple just browsing through forums posting somewhat useless comments. It's not a dream, hard work. Have to read through a lot of garbage. Sort of like this.