Yesterday, I put a 15" 2.5Ghz refurb mbp in my shopping cart. 2 minutes later, they ran out of stock, so I decided to just get a 2.4 Ghz and pocket the extra ~$200. Now I"m wondering if I made the right decision. I've spent the last few hours searching older threads, and some are saying that the 2.5, which has double the cache is significantly better. Others are saying that there is a negligble difference in performance. I'll be using it for MS office, ichat, and audio production - logic, protools, ableton, etc...So should I return the 2.4 and just buy a 2.5 on amazon? I was very excited about getting my first mac, but I don't mind waiting a little longer to get the "right" specs. Any help is greatly appreciated.