Returning a Magic Mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by -Ryan-, Nov 7, 2009.

1. -Ryan- macrumors 68000

Hi guys,

I've had my Magic Mouse since day 1 and I'm not happy with it and want to make a return. How do I go about this, and does the Apple 14 day policy still apply? I don't want to go into the reasons I don't like it in this thread, but I just couldn't get used to it, and it feels like a downgrade from the Mighty Mouse. Just want to know what I need to do to return it to a store, and is it a no questions asked policy?

Thanks,
    Ryan

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

14 day return policy applies. Your best bet is to call or go to the Apple store.

3. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Well they will ask you why you want to return it for sure.. but if your in the 14 days, you won't have problems.

4. -Ryan- thread starter macrumors 68000

Thanks very much! I'll be taking it back tomorrow. :)

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I find it hard to believe that anyone could consider the Mighty Mouse better than any other mouse. :confused:

6. -Ryan- thread starter macrumors 68000

I don't. I have several mice; Razer Copperhead, Magic Mouse, Mighty Mouse, Logitech MX518 and a Microsoft Mouse and I was using the Mighty Mouse as the worst example. The Magic Mouse is, in my opinion, the worst of the worst. It's just not intuitive enough for me in its current form. Hopefully something software can fix, because I love how robust it is and how the scroll works, but the mouse itself is just too crippled for my use.

7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I hear you. I returned mine after 2 days. Just didn't like it.