Returning and repurchasing iPhone X

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ycoidi2000, Nov 4, 2017.

1. ycoidi2000 macrumors member

When I ordered my iPhone X on the 3rd, the only one they had in stock for AT&T Gray was 64 gb (and I purchased it without thinking too much at 3 am). Fast forward to today, I have it in my hand and I see the Apple Store has the 256 gb in stock.

What is the process of returning and repurchasing if I signed up for the AT&T Next plan?

2. Shadowbech macrumors 601

You will have to return the current one, then wait for your AT&T Next to reset. It can vary on how long it takes for it to reset but you may want to check on your account and maybe contact your ATT CS and verify that you have AT&T Next available then buy one in store.

3. ycoidi2000 thread starter macrumors member

4. Gryzor macrumors 6502a

Why did you buy 64GB in the first place? It must be adequate enough for you otherwise you wouldn't have bothered. Make me laugh how people spend the extra 150 on something they largely don't need, but want, either just because it's there or because £ per GB is far less. If you need the space, fair enough, but then I have to question why you parted with all that money for a phone you didn't want in the first place.