Returning iPhone Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fenderbass146, Aug 11, 2010.

1. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

I got my iphone 4 on launch and was loving it, I had dropped calls but nothing I couldn't live with however, the back panel had some freeplay in it so I brought it into the apple store about a month ago and got it replaced, however the replacement has been absolute ****. Way more dropped calls and the proximity sensor is horrendous, usually i would mute the person at least twice every phone call.

So I am going to Mall of AMerica this weekend, Im going to try to replace it one more time. I heard the later weeks of iphone were a little better, so im going to give that a try, however if I still have these issues, is there any way I can still return it.

If so I would most likely go with the att galaxy s phone.

Again, I preordered my phone and I am not sure how the returns work on it.

2. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

If you bought it from Apple you can return it to Apple within 30 Days, however since it was replaced I am not sure if they do 30 Days of the replacement date or original date, you may be over the time to return, but I would try and get another, I have three at home with Week 31 and 29 Dates, no problems at all.

Good Luck

3. fenderbass146 thread starter macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

Okay thanks, thats what I am really hoping cause I truly don't want to get rid of my iphone, however flash player on andriod did blow my mind when I saw my friends evo.