Returning Macbook Pro Case?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Glaxx, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Glaxx macrumors regular

Glaxx

Hi, I've recently ordered my new MacBook Pro (First Mac ever, yay!), and along with it I ordered a case and mouse. The mouse and case showed up a day or two ago, and the MBP hasn't even shipped out yet, so I have no idea if the case is going to fit my needs!

Anyways, my question would be if I could return the case after I get the MBP? I like the case and such, but it seems to be pretty small, so I don't know if it will fit the MBP, power adapter, mouse, etc...which is something I'd need to do. I'm not sure what Apple's policy would be for returning the case only, considering that they've shipped at different dates.

Thanks!

2. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

3. Glaxx thread starter macrumors regular

Glaxx

Well, I got it through the Apple store on the same order as the MBP.

Link

I really like it, but without actually having the MBP to put inside it, I'm not sure if it will fit everything in it! The reviews on there say that it is fine for holding the MBP, power adapter, and another small thing or two, which should be perfect for me. I'm just a little worried for what I would do if it doesn't fit. ;)

4. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

I do not own this particular case but I do have an inCase sleeve and it's no secret that it's a tad large for the Macbook Pro. Judging by the reviews on Apple's store and elsewhere, the fitting does not seem to be a problem despite your initial judgement that the case is too small. Even more so if you receive the smaller AC power adapter, that'll save some space in the bag.

5. Glaxx thread starter macrumors regular

Glaxx

Good to hear. This is the first laptop I'll have, so all I have to look at is my mother's giant clunker laptop from about 3 years ago. I was a bit shocked when I realized how small the MBP would be in comparison when I got the case! :cool: Thanks for the replies.