Returning MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Subbieman, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Subbieman macrumors newbie

Soo i have had my new MBP 13" for about 4 days and all in all i LOVE it ......But for what i need i really dont think its worth my $1100 so back she goes PS i would recommend this to anyone with the extra cash in hand :)

2. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

3. WontonX macrumors newbie

Considering returning mine as well, but for a different reason. I used to have a Sony Vaio Z with the 1600x900 screen and it spoiled the crap outta me.

I realize it's Apples and oranges, as the Sony costs around $500 more than a MBP, but I just wish they would have stuck the MBA's screen on this laptop.

Anyhow, I don't think I have any other options without paying $1500 for another Z which is inferior to the MBP across multiple facets besides portability and display. I gave the MBA a try, a magnificent piece of engineering, but minor gripes like the fan noise, were just too much.

Given all this, aspects like OSX, build quality, design, and performance make returning this MBP 13 impossible, yet I'm just hoping something better might come along. I have about 1 month left to evaluate this machine and decide whether or not I want to keep it.

Now that I'm done ranting, Subbie, I think you may soon regret returning your machine, and ECU, I hope you enjoyed my story as well =p.