Hi Everyone. On Sunday I'll be returning my 20" iMac to the store. I was pretty certain i'd be getting a MBP instead (I'm returning because I realized that portability was very important to me), but all the debates on this forum got me thinking. Should I just get a store credit and wait for a Rev. B instead? A very hot laptop doesn't sound too great for me, plus all the whinings complaints are not adding to the pro side. Besides, there might be a chance of upgraded specs in may due to lowered pricing of the core duos, right? hmmm... dilemas, dilemas.... BTW, I don't really HAVE to have it immediatly, I would just prefer if I did... Thanks! Oded S.