returning pics from Ipad to PC

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Zee999, May 3, 2011.

1. Zee999 macrumors newbie

I accidentally deleted some picture files form my PC and I cannot get them back!!
    I did find out that I had copied those picture files to my Ipad a couple of weeks before I deleted them. Is there a way to get them back from the Ipad to the Computer?

If I attempt to sync the ipad with the PC, will it bring the pictures back or will it delete the pictures of the Ipad too?

I also just got a new laptop and want to move all my Itunes and library to it, but I am unsure how to do that yet.

Thank you experts in advance

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

3. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

That only works with pictures in the "camera roll," that is, those taken with the iPad (if you have an iPad 2), or iPad screen snapshots, or pics saved while web browsing. It doesn't work for pictures synced from a PC.

Also, if the original pics were high resolution, they would have been downsized when syncing to the iPad. So even if you email the pics back to yourself, they may not be as high quality as the lost originals. Sorry. :(

4. megsandbytes macrumors member

Do you by chance have a system restore option on your PC? Also if you sync your iPad with your PC the photos on your iPad should remain, just to be safe though I'd email a copy to yourself first.