iPad mini Reuters says retina iPad mini coming but constrained until 2014

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Centris 650, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Centris 650, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013

Centris 650 macrumors 6502a

Centris 650

LINK

"The sources expected Apple to either wait until early next year for a full-fledged launch of a retina display iPad Mini, or to make a retina version only available in limited quantities before the end of the year."

Bittersweet news?

Many people also have been hoping for Apple to drop the 16gb version. Reuters says "Don't hold your breath."

Anyone expecting Apple to dramatically cut prices is likely to be disappointed, analysts said, pointing to the higher-than-expected price tag for the iPhone 5C unveiled this month.

2. kristoffer4 macrumors 6502a

kristoffer4

3. iMcLovin macrumors 68000

iMcLovin

So that means yet another product apple wont be able to release in Norway until some undecided time far into the future, like the iPhone.

So, by october, the norwegian (and scandinavian) apple store will not sell phones, ipads nor the mac pro anymore. ...its on the verge of ridicule.

4. puma1552 macrumors 601

This sucks if true. Personally I don't care for the mini whatsoever, but my wife said the other day she wants one, so I'm planning on buying one as soon as it's released.

5. Noctilux.95 macrumors 6502

LOL at anyone who thinks Apple will drop prices or get rid of the 16GB as a starting point. The new POS 10" 16GB Samdung comes in at $550. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.