Rev A Mba On New Cinema Displays?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by shrtmkr, Dec 27, 2008.

  1. shrtmkr macrumors regular

    Mar 10, 2008
    the apple
    Title says it all.
    Is it possible with an extra cable like mini-dvi to whatever the new port is called?
    Honestly, I don't want to spend a grand just to upgrade my Rev A to Rev B with graphics card and that new port. But I sure love the new cinema display

  2. danny_w macrumors 601

    Mar 8, 2005
    Austin, TX
    No, sorry. Apple has not provided a way, and it is very doubtful that anybody else will either (and even if they do it will be expensive).
  3. ArturFelipe macrumors newbie

    Nov 15, 2008
    off cource it`s possible, but nobody had shown a converter yet ... ;)

Share This Page