Revenge on ABC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Nabooly, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Nabooly macrumors 6502a

Nabooly

I can't believe there's no discussion thread for this show yet! :eek: It's simply brilliant and captivating! I cannot stop watching.

I started watching it a little late into the season. I thought it was gunna be a horrible show until the first 5 minutes of the pilot. I was seriously hooked. Watched the first 4 episodes in one night. :eek:

Seriously could be on of the best TV shows ever! I'd say it's on the same level as lost (pre season 5 and 6 lol)

Anyone else like this show?! :D

2. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

I thought the first few weeks were amazing, then it started to slip for me.

Last week saved it for me, since she X'd out another face for the first time in forever.

3. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I've really enjoyed it, though I'd agree with Tomorrow that the first few episodes were better than the few that followed. I'm in until the end of the season at least, however. I was a fan of the movie version of The Count of Monte Cristo, have been meaning to read the book (again) forever, so I'm not surprised I've enjoyed a television show version.

4. Nabooly thread starter macrumors 6502a

Nabooly

I don't think they can X out a face in each episode, otherwise the show would only last 1 season. :) I think the story line is great the way they're taking it!

5. wvuwhat macrumors 65816

wvuwhat

I watch this show in chunks, like I do most things on tv. I'll dvr all of them and watch the show every 4-6 weeks. This show would have lost me after 3 weeks if I had watched it live those 3 weeks. But, I was able to make it through.

Pretty decent show.

6. tigres macrumors 68040

tigres

The wife watches, but did OP just compare this to LOST?:eek: