Review: Booq Boa Slimcase S90 and M90

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Sin.dc2r, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Sin.dc2r macrumors newbie

Hi guys. I just wanted to give a quick review and picture overview of the Booq Boa Slimcase S90 and M90 for the MB and the MBP. They came in yesterday so I snapped some pictures of them. I bought the aluminum MB for the fiance (finally got rid of the HP lappy she's been using for years) and the Pro for myself. I spent forever looking for a case for this thing on MR (I've been using the Booq Vyper for my Powerbook and Blackbook for years) and couldn't find many reviews or pictures of the Booq Boa Slimcase. I bought these two on ebay from theglobalcitizen aka transitgear.com via the Live.com discount.

The quality on this case is great. Its made from the same material as the Booq Vyper sleeve so it should stand up to alot of abuse. I've had the Vyper for 4 years in various bags and it has held up great. The MBP fits perfectly in the sleeve area and is cushioned very snugly by the bag. The details on this thing are great!! The strap could be a little longer (I'm 6' 1") and the thing could weigh a little less empty but it is what it is. It holds just enough of my case files that it can be my primary bag I take to the office. The magnetic latches are also pretty sweet (they are supposed to be safe around electronic devices but I'm still wondering how thats possible, shielding perhaps?)

Oh, and I'm not affiliated with the seller or maker of this bag. I searched forever and could find no info on these bags on MR. I hope this helps someone out in the future.

Attached Files:

2. Sin.dc2r thread starter macrumors newbie

Here are some more pics...

Attached Files:

3. Sin.dc2r thread starter macrumors newbie

The last of the pics...

Attached Files:

4. shoebobs macrumors regular

5. PAUL BRIAN macrumors member

6. Sin.dc2r thread starter macrumors newbie