Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Hi guys! I wanted to post a quick review of the BrydgeAir Keyboard for iPad Air/Air 2 that the nice folks at Brydge sent out to me. At $169, it is on the pricey side, but it meshes almost seamlessly with your iPad Air or Air 2 to create a mini MacBook Pro. Protective, it is not, but it works wonderfully and you really do forget you aren't using your MacBook Pro when you are typing on it. Plus, it just looks fabulous!

BrydgeAir-Bluetooth-Keyboard-for-iPad-AIr-2-Side-View.jpg

BrydgeAir-Bluetooth-Keyboard-for-iPad-AIr-2-Front-Open-Position.jpg

BrydgeAir-Bluetooth-Keyboard-for-iPad-AIr-2-Keyboard-Only.jpg

BrydgeAir-Bluetooth-Keyboard-for-iPad-AIr-2-Back-View.jpg

For more details on this really nice product, check out my YouTube review:

Thanks!

Kristin

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
Has anyone used this keyboard with a glass screen protector on an iPad Air? The Manufacturer emailed that it's not compatible. I have a Zagg glass protector I don't want to give up, but i like this keyboard. Has anyone tried to use it?

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Sorry, I can't help you out. I've never had a glass screen protector on my iPad Air 2...

Kristin

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
Sorry, I can't help you out. I've never had a glass screen protector on my iPad Air 2...

Kristin
I appreciate your response. I could be investing $180 (including the leather pouch) on a keyboard that could do damage to my iPad Air or force me to remove my Zagg glass screen protector that nicely covers a scratch. I've looked everywhere to get the answer, very frustrating.

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
My Bridgeair keyboard has two screws on the back near the feet closest to the hinges. I haven't seen these in any pictures of the Bridgeair. I bought from the Brydge site as part of their black Friday special. I'm concerned I've been sent a refurbished Brydgeair. Has anyone else received or seen one like this? I'm attaching pictures.

IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0095.JPG IMG_0097.JPG

flapflapflap

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2013
My Bridgeair keyboard has two screws on the back near the feet closest to the hinges. I haven't seen these in any pictures of the Bridgeair. I bought from the Brydge site as part of their black Friday special. I'm concerned I've been sent a refurbished Brydgeair. Has anyone else received or seen one like this? I'm attaching pictures.

View attachment 615145 View attachment 615146 View attachment 615147

I don't like this keyboard. I purchased it for my iPad Air 2. It looks nice but it doubles the weight and thickness of the iPad Air 2.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.