[REVIEW] Cassnova 13.3 inch Denim Macbook Sleeve

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by bhags8, Dec 14, 2014.

1. bhags8 macrumors 6502a

I was looking for a durable, cheap sleeve to use when I bring my Macbook Air to work. I think I got it right on my first try. This sleeve is only $22 which came to $17.99 after I used promo code XMASOFF5 on Amazon. Ive used sleeves from STM, Lunatik, and Incipio in the past and I think this one is a bit nicer. The outside is made of a durable denim type material which seems to have a coating on it to prevent from water getting into the case. The inside has sponge-like walls that are fleece lined. It kind of feels like velvet. There is also a side pocket for pens, stylus', chargers, hard drives, etc. There are also hidden handles that allow you to carry the sleeve like a briefcase if you choose. Overall, for $17.99 or even $22 you can't go wrong with this sleeve. Im hoping they release more products in the future for just my iPad. I took a few pictures so you can see for yourself.

Heres the link to buy on Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/Cassnova-Brie...iewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Attached Files:

2. JHUFrank macrumors 6502a

JHUFrank

Nice looking sleeve. I am usually meh about most sleeves, but I like that one.