[Review] Doc Artisan Sport Wallet Case for iPhone 6/6s - Magnets and leather, what else do you need?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tsevince, Oct 22, 2015.

1. tsevince macrumors regular

tsevince

The Doc Artisan Sport Wallet Case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s (also available for the iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus) continues to use the signature magnet mount from Doc Artisan, but now includes an elastic to hold everything in place.

There's also a camera cutout, which is a convenient addition. It'll hold up to 5 cards and includes an ID window for quickly flashing your ID or transit cards.

We love how slim it is and the stand feature is a convenient feature to keep the iPhone in a docked position.

Unfortunately, over time the elastic will start to stretch and become more of a nuisance than convenience.

Photos will be posted shortly!

2. jackwins macrumors regular

How long does it take before the elastic strap starts to stretch?

3. jackwins macrumors regular

I like the old sport wallet much more than the new preorder wallet. I don't like the look of that extra leather flap.

4. tsevince thread starter macrumors regular

tsevince

I've only had a chance to use it for about 2 weeks and it's held up nicely for that. It's a really thick strap so it'll take a little to really start to show wear. It will inevitably happen though but not for awhile I'd say.

I like the new preorder flap (or what I've seen of it), I'm not a big fan of elastic due to how much trouble it is to open and close. The flap fits in with the rest of the case nicely though it'll add a little bulk, but will keep it shut.