Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
The ibattz Mojo Refuel 2200mAh battery case for the iPhone 5/5s is an excellent choice if you are looking for a battery case that has a replaceable battery.

Pros:
-Uses a replaceable i9300 2200mAh battery (comes with 1) to charge the iPhone 5/5s
-The 2200mAh battery can provide up to 1 full charge of the iPhone 5
-MFi/Apple Certified so it will work with no errors
-Very slim design and rather lightweight
-Can charge the iPhone though the case using a provided micro USB cable or your own without removing the case (iPhone will charge first then the battery will charge)
-4 LED on the back to tell you how much battery power is left (each LED stands for 25%)
-Case turn off after iPhone is fully charged automatically
-Easy to install and uninstall
-Comes with headphone extension so all headphone plugs will work (only Apple styled (earpods) headphone plugs will work without using the extension
-All the cutouts on the bumper are easily accessed
-Bumper and battery case has a good grip (more grip on the bumper)
-Camera cutout is great and does not affect flash photos
-Sound from speakers is directed at you
-Works with film screen protectors
-Little lip above the screen that protects the screen when faced down
-Feels comfortable in the hand

Cons:
-Does not allow syncing through the case using the provided micro USB cable or any other one

This is a well-designed iPhone 5/5s battery case and I highly recommend it.

If anyone wants a link to my video please ask and I will PM you a link.

Where to buy:
http://www.amazon.com/ibattz-Mojo-Refuel-Charger-iPhone/dp/B00D5TJ1V2/ref=cm_rdp_product

SomeGuyDude

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2011
NEPA
The ibattz Mojo Refuel 2200mAh battery case for the iPhone 5/5s is an excellent choice if you are looking for a battery case that has a replaceable battery.

Pros:
-Uses a replaceable i9300 2200mAh battery (comes with 1) to charge the iPhone 5/5s
-The 2200mAh battery can provide up to 1 full charge of the iPhone 5
-MFi/Apple Certified so it will work with no errors
-Very slim design and rather lightweight
-Can charge the iPhone though the case using a provided micro USB cable or your own without removing the case (iPhone will charge first then the battery will charge)
-4 LED on the back to tell you how much battery power is left (each LED stands for 25%)
-Case turn off after iPhone is fully charged automatically
-Easy to install and uninstall
-Comes with headphone extension so all headphone plugs will work (only Apple styled (earpods) headphone plugs will work without using the extension
-All the cutouts on the bumper are easily accessed
-Bumper and battery case has a good grip (more grip on the bumper)
-Camera cutout is great and does not affect flash photos
-Sound from speakers is directed at you
-Works with film screen protectors
-Little lip above the screen that protects the screen when faced down
-Feels comfortable in the hand

Cons:
-Does not allow syncing through the case using the provided micro USB cable or any other one

This is a well-designed iPhone 5/5s battery case and I highly recommend it.

If anyone wants a link to my video please ask and I will PM you a link.

Where to buy:
http://www.amazon.com/ibattz-Mojo-Refuel-Charger-iPhone/dp/B00D5TJ1V2/ref=cm_rdp_product

Wait. So you could get this thing, buy a couple of the replaceable batteries, and in theory have the thing run for a few days without shutting off? SOLD!

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Wait. So you could get this thing, buy a couple of the replaceable batteries, and in theory have the thing run for a few days without shutting off? SOLD!

Yes, it use the Galaxy S3 battery. It's a battery case with a replaceable battery.
Get this if you buy it:
EC TECHNOLOGY® 2 x 2300mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S3 III GT-I9300, AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung I747, T-mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung T999, Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung I535, U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 R530, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung L710, EB-L1G6LLU, Without NFC/ Google Wallet, 1 x Free Travel Charger
http://amzn.com/B008IXNP5I

Minarets

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
Well I must say, as much as I'd rather have the form of a mycharge with no extra bulk below the home button, I can't argue with the charge. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and have been at a conference all day and I'm still at 100% now at 5:30 pm. I have been on the phone a LOT today too surfing the web and watching golf at Pebble Beach.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.