Review: Inateck 2 in 1 Micro USB Cable + Apple Lightning Adapter Cable

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by stfwayne, Sep 11, 2014.

1. stfwayne macrumors regular

Inateck was kind enough to send me their 2 in 1 Micro USB Cable + Apple Lightning Adapter Cable for review.

I have tried many different 3rd party lightning cables along with my 2-3 Apple OEM cables so I have experiences with Belkin, Apple, and Amazon Basics.

The cord design on the Inateck cable is a very nice flat rubber that really doesnt kink or tangle at all.

The ends of the lightning adapter may be a little big for some cases but worked fine in my Otterbox Reflex for iPhone 5 and in a few different iPad Mini cases I own.

The adapter is handy if you have someone else in your household that uses micro usb (cousins use Android so works out great for me!)

The extra length (4 ft) is also just a bit longer and thus more convenient than Apple's standard lightning cable

Durability seems awesome, no errors with my iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, or iPad Mini so far and only issue that anyone really runs into with these cables is they stop working after a period of time. I will definitely update my review if it stops working.

I would rate this cable ABOVE Apple's own cable because it is longer, more durable and has a tangle free flat cable.

I rate this product 5/5 stars. If you have any questions just ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.

I have reviewed many products for a variety of different companies and Inateck continues to impress me with their products' function, durability, and most importantly price. Another win with this 2 in 1 cable!

http://www.inateck.com/inateck-ec20...-including-adapter-with-lightning-plug-white/

Attached Files:

2. Kisey macrumors 6502a

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2