[Review] Moshi Overture iPhone 6 Wallet Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by heyyitssusan, Apr 16, 2015.

1. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

This is my first ever wallet case from all of the iPhones I've owned, and I have to say I really love it. It took me awhile to find the right one, but I couldn't be happier with this one.

It doesn't feel too slippery, and you can fold it back easily for phone calls and it acts as a stand which is so convenient when showing multiple people something on your phone.

I also love the convenience of being able to go wallet free especially if I'm just going to make a quick trip to the grocery store or drug store. I like not being able to have to carry a purse every where I go and just have all I need in a simple wallet case.

The only thing I have noticed with this case is having to get used to holding the flap while taking pictures, but then again all wallet cases are like that. It does get in the way sometimes when you want to snap a quick picture and then realizing the flap is in the way of the camera.

Also, the fact that it doesn't have something to seal it shut. It closes just fine now with two cards in it, but I put some bills in there and it couldn't stay shut because of the thickness the bills gave it.

Other than that, it's an over all great case. The quality of it is great and I think it'll be on my phone for awhile. I got it for $44.95 which I thought was a bit high at first compared to some others, but I'm so glad I went for this one because it's well worth the price.

Attached Files:

2. kgenova, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015

kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

Looks great, Susan! So happy it is working out for you!

Kristin

3. scjr macrumors 68000

scjr

4. eortizr macrumors member

5. eko91 macrumors regular

silky cover?

Never heard of this phone case brand or ever saw this phone so I have a curious question. Is the cover of the phone case silky?

6. heyyitssusan thread starter macrumors 65816

Kind of! But the brown part is a soft texture and it makes it easy to hold.

7. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F