[Review] SwitchEasy LifePocket for iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tsevince, May 21, 2015.

1. tsevince, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015

tsevince macrumors regular

tsevince

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum but I wanted to share my reviews I've been doing over on my YouTube channel here since there's such an active community here.

First up, my most recent iPhone 6 case review, the SwitchEasy LifePocket for the iPhone 6. It's made of a nylon

I've linked some photos below, you can check out the full gallery over on my Facebook page, I don't want to overload it here. If it's against forum rules to promote Facebook Pages, please let me know!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you have any questions of the product, definitely leave a comment on the video or on this thread and I'll answer the best I can!

2. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

3. tsevince thread starter macrumors regular

tsevince

Definitely not the first person I've heard that from. Personally, I like the more utilitarian look, function over form type of design. I also enjoy the nylon feel much more than the leather wallets I've reviewed.

It's one of those things you need to try before you judge.

4. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

The stitching looks a mess. The purple balloon label is unecessary. The seams around the black case that holds the phone look excessive. It doesn't look well made. I used to buy switcheasy cases no question back in the day. I don't like what they are doing and the direction they are headed now at all.