Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

moondad

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 2, 2008
Since iOS6 I haven't been able to review (or read reviews about) apps that I have purchased. On iPad, the entire tab that should display: [Details Ratings and Reviews Related] is completely missing, and on iPhone there just doesn't seem to be an option anymore.

I was hoping the 6.1 update might fix this, but no. I don't recall reading any posts about this issue though - any clues as to what is going on?

MadGoat

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2007
Canada
Since iOS6 I haven't been able to review (or read reviews about) apps that I have purchased. On iPad, the entire tab that should display: [Details Ratings and Reviews Related] is completely missing, and on iPhone there just doesn't seem to be an option anymore.

I was hoping the 6.1 update might fix this, but no. I don't recall reading any posts about this issue though - any clues as to what is going on?

Yeah I mentioned this issue right after relase of 6.0. Still waiting on a fix.

Quad5Ny

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2009
New York, USA
It's a iOS 6 bug, hopefully it will get fixed in 6.1 or 6.1.1. I wouldn't hold my breath though, Apple has been letting really obvious bugs slip through. =\

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.