Rhino Sheild screen protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 3rdiguy, Sep 23, 2014.

1. 3rdiguy, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014

3rdiguy macrumors 65816

3rdiguy

So I saw this online and it looks pretty tight fit with minimal screen left unprotected. For your consideration. I definitely don't work for them but check out their YouTube video. It looks real deal and the fit in their pics on the site look tight.

http://www.evolutivelabs.com/blogs/news/15467949-fitting-of-rhino-shield-screen-protector-for-the-iphone-6-and-6-plus

2. alice.c macrumors newbie

Thanks for posting, looks nice

probably the best cutout i have seen so far

3. -ultimac- macrumors newbie

I had the Rhino on my iPhone 4, tough as nail.

4. Dino F macrumors 68030

Dino F

....looks good but according to their website, it doesn't ship until 30th Sept!

5. alice.c macrumors newbie

Dino, have u tried iLoom, I think i saw your post somewhere about a glass that can fit curve?

6. Kisey macrumors 6502a

The cutouts may be a little better, but aside from that, it looks like any other screen protector that is out right now. Wet install is the way to go if you want edge to edge protection, or wait to see if iloome comes through with their tempered glass one.

7. Dino F macrumors 68030

Dino F

...I've seen their website - US based - its gonna cost over the odds, slightly, to ship back to me in the UK so probably won't bother + they don't ship until 5th Oct:eek:

As for that other site I found (Orzly.com), I'm not overly convinced about their product! Called them up today (as they're UK based), and the guy didn't really seem to know more info on the product + said they weren't shipping til next week (even though their website shows 'availability' today)!

Might just get myself a Zagg for now (which I now won't cover the whole of the screen) until someone more products emerge which will cover the whole screen!

8. alice.c macrumors newbie

Most of the screen protector are not wide enough to cover the actually display (I tried power support, spigen, zagg), Rhino Shield is cover the entire screen. So you won't see two "rainbow line " caused by the edge of the screen protector.

I think that is significant improvement.

I kind of over the curve can't be covered. I think i will use cases.