Rhino Shield Bumper is amazing!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by michael31986, Sep 27, 2015.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68030

I bought a dark blue Rhino Shield Bumper for my iPhone 6S Plus and i will say this.. it is the lightest weight bumper that offer the best protection from 11 foot drops.... Just go check out videos on youtube. It wasn't to bad only $25.00 and it has a nice snug fit.. Anyone else try them and love them?

My only wish was that they made an all white bumper.

2. athenodorus macrumors newbie

I have the black grey version and I'm satisfied with the protection provided. However be extra careful on the bottom cutout areas as they may snap due to the thinness. Mine broke and I've ordered a second one few days back.

Now I'm leaning towards k11 bumper instead as I don't really like the thick rubber outlook.

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

I was considering, but their latest Amazon reviews concerning poor quality of materials and bad customer service scared me off. Check back in 1 month from now and let us know how it's holding up.

http://www.amazon.com/Rhino-Shield-...l_formats&filterByStar=all_stars&pageNumber=1

4. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Except those won't ship until November (at the earliest).

5. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

6. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

No. There are ~6 reviews on the first 3 pages that mention deterioration of product (wearing off, cracking, breaking) and a couple that mention customer service.

lol? Happy to entertain you.

Point is: if I'm spending $25-$40 on a rubber band, it needs to be one helluva rubber band.

7. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

8. Kisey macrumors 6502a

9. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

10. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

It has 4 stars... im not saying it won't break or have bad reviews, but i still think its a great case.

11. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

It looks great and does have some good pro reviews. That being said, many reviewers review within a few days of installation and never check back in, which is why I was requesting as much.

12. Antgb84 macrumors 6502

Loving the bumper for my iPhone 7 plus ordered from Amazon was not cheap for a case but well worth it! They aren't even available on its official website yet. It's a bit bulky but does offer good amount of protection against bumping. Check it out.