Rhinoshield Solidsuit...Still Kicking

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kschles, Nov 18, 2016.

1. kschles macrumors regular

kschles

Got the following update from Evolutive Labs about the Solidsuit:

Dear RhinoShield supporters,

It's Mid-November; we would like to update you on the latest information on the SolidSuit for iPhone 6/6s (Plus) and iPhone 7 (Plus).

We have now broken down the complicated manufacturing process into simpler methods. With that taken care of, we want to ensure that every SolidSuit we ship meets your expectations. Although we cannot promise that there will not be any defect at all, we are working hard on minimizing the possibility.

At this time, we have started the durability tests and will continue testing for the upcoming weeks. We wish to decrease the chance of sending any unsatisfactory product.

[​IMG]
    SolidSuit Leather undergoing durability test.

We hope to be able to finish the tests before Christmas. The good news is that the SolidSuits for both iPhone 6/6s (Plus) and iPhone 7 (Plus) will be launched at the same time.

[​IMG]
    Left: original SolidSuit Carbon Fiber. Right: new SolidSuit Carbon Fiber with improved texturization.

Thank you again for waiting so patiently. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email.

2. ricktat macrumors 65816

3. scapegoat81 macrumors 6502a

scapegoat81

Awesome stuff. When I saw the banner notification email from this morning I got all excited thinking it shipped. If I get it before Christmas, I'll be fine w/ that. If they extend it into Jan, I'm getting a refund