Riddle me this batman..dock icon issue [pic]

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tjlmbklr, Jul 2, 2010.

1. tjlmbklr macrumors member

I recently jailbroke to 4.0 using redsn0w. I won't even get into my issues just to say those words..! Read my first post if you want a small taste.

So naturally when I jailbroke my phone I wanted not only re-install all my app/installer packages/sources but play around with what I can do with my iPhone now. I Googled best cydia apps and found some that struck my curiosity. One was BossPapers. If you're not familiar it makes you be able to have revolving wallpapers with various affects.

Then somewhere in there I installed I hope I chose the correct section since my iPhone is jailbroke. WinterBoard. I can't say when or what cause it but my dock icons are not placed correctly. (see pic)

I have since removed both apps but no help.

Any ideas?

[​IMG]

2. ajax43 macrumors regular

Yeah. I accidentally deleted my dock too. You can fix it. Open winterboard, tap "select themes" and you will see a list. 4th down is "transparent dock." Yours should be checked. If it is, tap it to uncheck. Should fix the problem.

3. justinwebb macrumors regular

did you ever get bosspaper to work with revolving wallpaper, mine is enabled but it still always just shows the stock wallpaper that came with the phone and cant seem to figure out how to get my wallpaper to show and revolve between the multiple ones i have

4. tjlmbklr thread starter macrumors member

No I never did, however I never played with it that much either.

5. tjlmbklr thread starter macrumors member

Sorry that didn't seem to do anything. I should have stated earlier that I tried all the themes checked and unchecked with no help. That is why I eventually removed it all together. I did re-install it to try you tip but no dice. :confused:

6. ajax43 macrumors regular