Right-Click problems

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by eleven2brett, Oct 27, 2008.

1. eleven2brett macrumors regular

I'm working in windows right now and can't seem to get the right click to work. I have the option for allow right click enable in the Boot Camp task bar options. Any ideas as to why it treats the two finger click as a regular left click.

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

I'm having this problem too. I'm running Vista x86 on a new 2.4GHz MBP. Anyone got some advice?

3. justind.clark macrumors member

Try putting in your os x install disk and repairing the boot camp drivers.

4. butang macrumors newbie

3 finger click = right click..... for now.

5. PresentACat macrumors regular

I have checked and reinstalled the drivers numerous times now, but still I am having issues.
    I can't drag and drop. If I click on something (an icon for example) and attempt to drag it, it will drag for a moment and then drop it, or act as if I clicked on it again (so it will open a document or launch a program etc).

Physically having to click down with 3 fingers for right click is just dumb. Even the bootcamp software says it ought to be a 2 finger gesture, and I don't think it ought to require physical clicking either.

Anyone else having these problems? Is there a solution that doesn't involve waiting for Apple to do their job properly at some point in the future?

6. eleven2brett thread starter macrumors regular

7. bengtc macrumors regular

8. eleven2brett thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the link! I'd really like to not have to use the keyboard, but i guess it's better than nothing!