Right Click-Windows

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by semawa24, May 13, 2007.

1. semawa24 macrumors newbie

I have just installed windows xp on my macbook pro. The two finger right click does not work. In fact, I cannot use anything to right click. Also the volume and brightness buttons do not work. Is there anything I can do. I have seen people in the forums say that the two finger right click does work for them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Have you got the latest version of Bootcamp (version 1.2)?

3. AutumnSkyline macrumors regular

AutumnSkyline

Make sure install the drivers disc, have the most recent bootcamp, and the most recent OS X, or if your having any other trouble, go to http://forum.insanelymac.com/lofiversion/index.php/t31649.html and see if they could help

4. semawa24 thread starter macrumors newbie

Should 2 finger right click automatically work or is there some settings in windows xp that i need to change. I did install the drivers disk and yes I have bootcamp 1.2. Thanks!

5. semawa24 thread starter macrumors newbie

This is embarassing, yet funny. So I figured out why my two finger right click wasn't working. I was tapping the trackpad with both fingers- not touching with two fingers and hitting the button. After an hour of reinstalling drivers and searching forums, I'm feeling pretty stupid.